Please join us and enroll your teams in this important on-line seminar, FREE to SCHA Members:
Delivering Outstanding Hospitality
in the New Landscape
As front-line hospitality professionals navigate new safety procedures and protocols for reopening, there is a need for skills and techniques to deliver great customer service in this new terrain.
- How can customers see smiles and engagement from behind a mask and how do you compensate for those missing visual cues?
- How do you deliver great service through plexiglass and other new protocols?
- How do you manage guests who disagree with protocols?
SCHA invites you to join hospitality instructor and presenter Thomas Padron, Ph.D. for this timely and helpful Zoom seminar:
Thursday, July 9 from 9-10:30 AM
Along with his presentation addressing these and other timely topics, there will be time for attendee questions.
- This seminar will be FREE to SCHA Members!
- Non-Members may attend for $25.